Monday, January 20, 2014

Change is in the air...

It has been too long since my last post, and I have to confess, I was feeling a little stuck with this whole blog thing.  When I first started, I was inspired to write about my comically frustrating daily struggle of being a full-time working mom of twin infants.  WELL, things have changed quickly (and for the better!).  First off, I became pregnant again, which made my decision to leave my full-time teaching job pretty much a no-brainer (but admittedly, still bittersweet).  And the new little bundle really forced my husband and I to analyze our budget and consider some options in order for us to live comfortably with a bigger family on only one salary.  So my husband found a new job, our family moved 8 hours away , I am officially a stay-at-home mom, and we are feeling very blessed and grateful at how God has provided.  His Grace amazes me daily.

And as a sort of confirmation of this beautiful vocation, I found out that I am expecting AGAIN.  Come March, that will make 4 children under the age of 4.  Yikes and hooray at the same time!  So I suppose my original intent for "Catholic Working Mama" has completely done a 180 degree turn.  I've been pondering changing the name of the blog too.  I mean, I am still a Catholic Working Mama (my hours are longer now and my salary has taken a significant cut), but the purpose of my blog needs a new title.  I would like to share more of my conversion story, and some of the crazy stories that come with being an unexpecte supermom of a busy little brood.  My intent is to encourage other mothers out there, particularly those who never imagined themselves in this wonderfully exhausting calling, as well as to provide a little laughter.  So stay tuned for the new title and link!  I hope you will continue to read my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment